The new TA3 Connections, the newsletter of the Trans-Atlantic Technology And Training Alliance, is available now.
- An overview of the TA3 2012 meeting, hosted by Gateway Community & Technical College in Kentucky on October 1-2, 2012. The symposium focused on the Future of Manufacturing: Implications for Education and Training.
- The TA3 2013 meeting in Copenhagen on June 16-19, 2013 - TEC and EUC-Syd will cohost the 2013 meeting of the Trans-Atlantic Technology and Training Alliance on the theme of Workplace Learning: New Perspectives on the Dual System in a Changing Economy.
- Community College Alliance for Sustainability Highlights including GrowGreenEd.com, Community Colllege Workshop on Sustainable Food Systems, and member updates for WVU-Parkersburg.
- Miscellaneous Information and Events including The American Association of Community College’s 20th Workforce Development Institute 2013, Alfred State College’s Second Annual Sustainability Conference, RTI’s National Center for Innovation in Career and Technical Education, and German Marshall Fund’s Fellowships.
- Member Profile of TEC, Copenhagen, Denmark.
The new TA3 Connections is available as a PDF at:
Also available at TA3’s web site at http://www.ta3online.org/2012/08/22/ta3-connections-august-2012-volume-15-no-2/.